Customed Orders

Friday, March 16, 2012

Seven and Eight

Friday morning - I managed to finish doing my 7th and 8th book. Pangs of nostalgia hit me as I was pretty sad that this project had finally come to a close. Sobs.   I miss doing these books. I miss having a reason to scrap. I miss not feeling guilty buying paper. I miss spending time each evening at my scrap table, even if it's like half an hour. I miss everything about doing these books.

Truth is, for me, i need a reason to scrap. And when I have commissioned work and projects at hand, I function the best.  If left to my own devices, i take my own sweet time, my photos pile up..etc.  And best part is - I think I scrap best without any photos to put in.  Really. :)

So, there u have it..the seventh and eighth book...Featuring MME's Miss Caroline.  Such a lovely and beautiful line

Seventh:






Eighth:






To Daniel & Yvonne: Even though I don't know u peronally, thanks for this chance to be part of your wedding and a life time of memories.  Thanks for giving me freedom and leeway to design each book as I liked without any restrictions.. Hope your big day will be a memorable and eventful one...

And to everyone else: Thanks for dropping by...

Joanna











1 comment:

purinne said...

the albums are soooo nice :) ... really love ur creations joanna :)