Customed Orders

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Go Team!

Darr asked me yesterday to help make some cards / tags for his kids who were going for competition soon.   He's really so sweet and passionate for them.  He was actually thinking of buying a card for them but decided to ask me to help him and he would pay for the materials.

As you know, I love any reason to craft, whether i am getting paid or not for my efforts.  If someone can cover the cost of the materials, I don't mind helping out, especially for a friend like him who has been nothing but kind to me. He gives me lifts frequently and always watches out for me.  Am blessed to have a friend like him.


Thankfully I had a chance to pop by the LSS yesterday and managed to chance until these Jillibean Soup papers.  Bought only 3 sheets and mixed them with Echo Park Charming..




Thank you Justina for these lovely PTI Tags.  They're so pretty and I can't wait to cut more tags.  Used versa mark vintage sepia ink.  Still the most crips and sharp ink in the market today.  Nothing comes close :)



And here's all 4 of them.  Actually there are 6 but I couldn't fit all on my typewriter to snap this photo.  And yes, I bought a typewriter yesterday.  H agreed to buy one for me for my birthday present this year and partner in crime went with me yesterday to pick it up.  So kind of her to drive me all the way down.  For her efforts, I'm going to Clementi Mall on Monday to get her a smash tape!



Let me digress - here's my new baby:



And where it sits in relation to all my other stuff.


Long story but this baby will not be with me for long.  I'm going to exchange it cos I've spied another one which I believe is better.  Let's save that for another entry ok?

Have a smashing weekend! 

Will be back soon on my first smash journal entry!

No comments: