Customed Orders

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Holidayz..

Been quite a busy few days even though it's the holidays and I'm technically supposed to be having a break. Come to think of it, it's been my busiest hols so far as the past few ones all seem to be a little more free but these days, it feels like everyday I wake up to a whole day full of activities. Whatever happened to just waking up and not knowing what you're going to do for the day?

Did quite a bit of work for next term but there is still some more to go and I have to get that one before Sunday when I leave. Once that is done, will be a great load off my mind and I'll do the brushing up of the testimonials when I get back.

Mum got off work since last week and we've been spending quite a bit of time together now that it's just mainly the 2 of us at home. We have lunch together and she likes walking around so we usually go to some suburban mall to walk around and eat yummy food like the rojak at Toa Payoh. It's really still the best rojak I've ever had and I'm not even a big of it to begin with. Just like the 'you tiao' and pineapple only - that's my version of what constitutes rojak!

Today we went to IKEA for lunch (all 10 yummy meatballs are floating in my stomach) followed by grocery shopping at Giant which took us a full hour. Sis and me were done with my snack shopping in 10 minutes but mum, being typical, took forever selecting the veggies, fish and what naught. Well, consolation is that we did have a pretty good dinner tonight (and last night too) and everyone's really liking it cos we miss home cooked food so much. Makes me wanna have my own kitchen and start experimenting my own concoctions..someday I'll get there!

No comments: