Customed Orders

Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy Days

Finally found some time today to blog about the series of unfortunate events (no pun intended) that have hit me these past few days after deciding that work never ends and some times, I really need to pull the reigns and tell myself that work can wait and it's ok not to get everything done now - you just need to get it done by the deadline.

Been shot a few last minute arrows that i can't even begin to describe what they are but I fear that this is only the start of a worse term to come. Bosses have been smsing / emailing me about work and my 'to-do' list is getting longer and longer. I'm already preparing for a long list of things to do tomorrow when I go back to settle some work stuff. I'll be glad if I can make it out of the office by 11am. Hopefully nothing much crops up again. It's a pity that my passion for the work I do dwindles as time goes by because I've learnt that I'm not measured or judged solely by my ability to deliver in class but for other seemingly important admin work that management values. Whatever happened to spending time and bonding with my students?

BIG SIGH.

In the midst of all the craziness around me, I'm still grateful for my close friends and family who make life worth living for. Their company and love is something I treasure and feel very blessed to have them in my life.
And to my Lord and Saviour who reminds me daily that this life is just a passing because I am only on this journey to something greater for eternity.
And also to the one who is always there for me at the end of each day to listen to me rant; whose shoulders I always want to lean on through good and bad times, whose company I treasure and enjoy deeply and above all, who means the world to me.
I'm sold.

No comments: