Customed Orders

Wednesday, June 18, 2008




Went down town to watch the Incredible Hulk yesterday and enjoyed it heaps. Edward Norton is a good actor and I vividly remember him from 'The Septre' many years ago where I thought he was fantastic. He's still a prolific actor in my eyes and I admire his acting talent. Really am anticipating the sequel of the show, hopefully it'll come soon.

Had waffles at Gelare after the dinner as it was waffle day and it was quite packed with many people. I really enjoy their waffles - thick, crispy and drizzled with maple syrup with 2 scoops of ice cream. A slice of heaven here on Earth. But I do fear it's quite damaging to my waist line - i can almost feel my waist getting bigger after a trip to waffle heaven each time and am left wondering if it's worth the calories.

Will go for a run tomorrow. I'm starting to learn the trick to a good run - go slow and aim for endurance rather than speed. I think i've been to preoccupied with finishing 3.5km in 25 minutes and end with my stitches each time. But on Sunday, I did a slow run..and it was good. I'm going to aim for that tomorrow and train my endurance before working on speed. Need to keep off the pounds..hate growing fat.

Back to work tomorrow to clear some stuff before crazy Monday. I am not looking forward to it but guess all good things must come to an end. Trying to savour these last few moments for now.

On a lighter note, today as I walked out of cine after dinner I felt really blessed and it dawned upon me that I'm really in a good place now in my life and have never been better and happier than ever before. I really am very blessed.

No comments: