Customed Orders

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Week..

School started again on Monday after a month of hiatus and while I was really not looking forward to it, I thank God that the first 2 days have gone be pretty smoothly. On monday morning I woke up earlier than usual (5:05am) and left by 5:45am to get to school. Was the first one in at 6:15 and did some clearing of work before the rush started. Prayed that morning on the way that God will give me strength to do all I had to and I must really thank Him for his grace and strength because I know that He alone carried me through these 2 days.

It's really amazing how prayer works and what God can do if we put Him first in our lives. To commmit each day to Him, to sing songs of praise as I trud from the bus stop to school each day is something I enjoy and must constantly remind myself to do because I know that God hears our prayers and will bless us.

On another note I think I've been eating too much ice cream and cakes..must cut down..and go running regularly...need to be able to fit my clothes!

Am looking forward to friday...going to be a day of fun and games..woo hooo hooooo...

Praise be to the Lord!

No comments: