Customed Orders

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long(er) Weekend..

Got a break this week on Friday where the kids have their time fo fun celebrating Youth Day and lessons were cancelled (YIPPEEE!) much to the delight of everyone. Although there was a bit of running around to ensure that everything was in order and the kids didn't mess up the entire place, I was nonetheless very glad that there was no teaching to be done. After I left work, I went down for lunch and then it was off to meet the sister for some shopping before dinner.

Spent yesterday at Changi Beach for the afternoon (What a nice place) before heading off to church for a dinner gathering. As usual, our conversation centred around J and his impossible crush on V and his never-ending emotional ride with his feelings. He's a nice guy but lacks courage to go after that one girl who could possibly be his if he tried. But as I was talking to him (again) today before church, I realised that sometimes there are desires in our heart and I believe that God plants them at times but in other instances, they could just be our own. Nonetheless, I still encourage him to keep praying for courage and wisdom. The former to help him try to talk to her and the latter for knowing what to say and when to pull back if necessary. Relationships are tricky, like stepping in a mine field so it's alway good to thread with caution. I will keep praying for my emotionally tormented brother who has his life turned upside down in the recent months...

On another note, things are going well for now..work is as usually crappy but I just try to do the best I can and hope to find as much joy and meaning in what I do. It just really tiring & crazy at times but I'll hang in there till I really can't go on..

Dear Lord, please give me strength for tomorrow and wisdom for each day that u give..

No comments: