Customed Orders

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back in scrap heaven!

I'm back!! Finished the crazy marking today and got down to work on this layout. I'm been craving my scrap therapy after a whole week of not touching my supplies. It's sheer torture but I'm so glad I'm back where I belong - in scrap heaven! Thanks for still reading my blog and not giving up on me since I'm such a weekend blogger. I'm going to make an effort to blog more and I will!!

Sneaks of today's work:





Now for the full layout:


I had so much fun doing this, especially with the dolly flower and mini banner. Yes, this is my first banner and I'm loving it!

Will be back soon with a hand made flower!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How come you never buy this Webster paper for me? Hahahahaa! It is nice le! You are so into websters these days. I guess we are both trying to get rid of our papers! i am attempting to do an album filled with Websters to get rid of all the papers. Haha!

shaggyfish said...

oooh... the doily flower is so pretty!
and the banner is cool at the side with a tag!

Unknown said...

wow.. this is really nice! yeah, the banner is great!

my paper love studio said...

gorgeous layout and love the flowers and also those you made with the ribbons :)