Customed Orders

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Box of Love!

Started on this project on Sunday afternoon and I'm almost done with it! It's something very different from the usual things I do and I really like the fact that I'm venturing out to do more altered art.


My favourite shot: (thanks to H!) He's been using my projects to improve his photography skills and I'm more than happy to stand back and let him do it!


This is how it looks like from the outside (sorry a bit plain, going to dress it up a little more with some pearls):

The box opens up to:
and............

You can fold both of them up, stack them together, put on the lid and you've got the box back!

Thanks for dropping by..I'm working on being less of a weekend blogger but this fri my marking comes in so you can expect me to disappear for another week!!

No comments: