Customed Orders

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who's more scared of who?

For those of you who know, H is terribly afraid of Kate and vice versa. I always tell him that she can sense he's apprehensive when he's around her and it rubs off on her! She looks at him and waves when we ask her to but that's about it. At times, she gives him a good bye kiss and hug on our cue but you really should see these 2 in action. They try to stay as far away from each other as possible when they meet. So here's a rare shot of the 2 of them at dinner and can u sense the tension? It's hilarious!


I'm off to the beach tomorrow with the kids, praying for good weather and I'm sure God will provide. Today's debrief went well and I thank God for giving me confidence even though I couldn't sleep the night before. Yes, I was that afraid. But praise God it's over!

Have a good week!!
Joanna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude! Tonight you send me the pictures from the dinner that day, okay?

lynklee said...

haha! now when you say "where's 姑丈?" she gives this paiseh smile.

like she knows it's this guy who's scared of her.

Unknown said...

hehehe.. the picture's hilarious! Jo, you needa train H. This will not do! tsk tsk..