Customed Orders

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend happenings!

Hey! I'm back..woo...this is the first step of me on the road to repentance to update my blog more regularly!

I'm on a pink and turquoise roll and this weekend I bought some ribbons to try to make flowers. Sneak peak to where the money went this week:



I finally found cheaper options of micro beads and I'm looking forward to using them. I first saw them when Martha Stewart made them but you gotta buy like a whole pack of 12 at $48. *Cough*. Thus, when I saw these cheaper options, I jumped at the chance to grab 2 of the nicest colours. May go back for more if I really like the effect they give.

And then...I made these 2 flowers juxtaposed with music notes paper from Dear Lizzy for this photo...oooooooooooooohhhh..... They go so well together!
Monday is coming and I hope everyone has a great week ahead! I'll pop by soon with more goodies to share!

1 comment:

Merdrey said...

nice ribbon flowers you're got there!!! =) Thanks for dropping by my blog...hope to see you often!! =) Hees!