Customed Orders

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend crafting!!

See what I mean when I say I'll be back soon??

I so wanna change my habit of only being a weekend blogger but last week I know I was a little absent on the blog scene as it was a crazy week I tell you! Post exam activities included teaching and preparing report books, meeting parents, etc. One big mess but I survived!!! YIPPEEEE. I think all of us 'chers deserve a pat on our backs for making it through the year!!

Made this notebook & card for a dear friend whom I'm indebted to in so many ways, for giving me so much advice and helping me through sticky situations. Shall not review who she is now but she will find out soon. I have a feeling she reads my blog!




And yes! Today Van celebrates her 30+ birthday and I was thinking of what to make for her..I'd already given her a notebook last year and yesterday I thought of doing a notepad holder so here it is - made with dear lizzy goodness. Later I'll go get some post it pads and put them inside...just a simple gift for her this year..hope she likes it.



Last of all, a group shot of some cards together with Van's pressie..one of those cards will go to a dear colleague who has volunteered to take my place at some YOG crap and for that, I am immensely grateful and indebted to her for being the sacrificial lamb that must go to the slaughter house (burn one whole weekend at the YOG village in Aug is not fun at all!!!)

And, I think I should make her a notebook too..for being so nice to take my place so I can have my precious weekend free in Aug. Christine, you're a great friend!!

Have a good good weekend..I'll be heading to arab street, far east, bugis and chinatown later! WOO!!

Joanna

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

Yay for surviving the school madness! :)

And as usual, all your scrappy creations are looking great! :) Have a great June hols!