Customed Orders

Sunday, May 2, 2010

House of Love!

Decided to do a mini album this week about building a house of love and where else to turn to but Maya Road Chipboards! Decided that a yellow background would be nice and some background script courtesy of the good people at Laines who bring in such nice Japanese stamps at even nicer prices. Paired it up with Bella Blvd's Honey I'm home series to bring it to completion. Pictures -







And finally, a mini notice board for myself to paste notes on..half the time I'm sticking post it notes all over my wall to remind myself of the stuff I have to do so no more of that with this new board! (As you can tell, I'm still into yellow with script in the background!)


Have a good weekend! or whatever's left of it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice nice house! Isnt that what you bought yesterday? It looks smaller in real life though. Love the script stamp! Didnt know you bought that but must borrow okay? Scrap more! I cant! :(

Dana said...

Very nice! I like this!