Customed Orders

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fat Arrow

What started out as a seemingly alright day turned to dark skies at 1045am today when I got a major arrow from the office clerk. It's not her fault - she was merely relaying a message to me from the higher ups. So apparently someone in the Ivory Towers in HQ forgot to inform me about something major and now, out of desperation calls my VP and HOD to 'pressure' me to acceed to her request. And when you're being cornered like that, do you have any choice?

I'm getting more and more drained each day and arrows like this are not appreciated as I'm really up to my neck with work and still have to worry about another major event 2 days away. i am really pissed. Pissed beyong words can describe because once again, I am trapped and being coerced to agree to something that I don't want to do.

Shed a few tears just now after dinner while I was mulling over the day's events in the solitude of my room. The last time I cried like this and felt so ensnared was during my Uni days. And it's a terrible feeling. I really hate it. Really really do. And see..the tears are flowing again because I feel I've reached my threshold and can't go on further....

No comments: