Customed Orders

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh, what a week!

Been a crazy week (again!) with trying to settle so many stuff that sometimes I think my brain goes into spasm and shuts down on me, accounting for the numerous blunders I've made this week at work.

Fortunately the bosses have been very understanding and forgiving for my misgivings and have not held them against me but I do feel bad about it. At many a times, I feel that my brain does not concentrate on the work at hand but is busy thinking about future matters and thus fails me when I need it most to function. Take yesterday for example, I parked the car and proceeded to tear my parking coupon and tried to search for the date on my handphone. My brain picked up on the first indicator it saw and I went on to tear the number '15' on the coupon. It was only an hour later that I realised that it was the 11th of July and not the 15th. Nice.

Was praying hard that I would not get a fine (which I didn't!) as it would mean more hassle having to write to URA to wave it or risk losing $30 to the government. Thank God that towards the end of the day I didn't make any further mistakes and could at least have a nice dinner on a Friday night.

So here I am on a saturday back at the office trying to clear work. Sometimes i wonder how much longer I can really last..

No comments: