Customed Orders

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Blues

Had a pretty good weekend and somehow as I look back now, I'm starting to think that it was TOO good and maybe I should have done a bit more work on Saturday so that today won't have been such a mad rush. Was busy settling stuff here and there and sometimes I wonder why there are always so many things to do and endless stuff for CCA. Does it ever seem to end?

Helping out my SH to vet papers as well as to do answers for the next class test which will occupy the rest of my night. I wonder what else is in store for me for the rest of the week. But I'm still glad that I've clear many duties for the year and that is really a load off my mind. Now I just need to get through the daily grind and the never ending CCA stuff. argh...when will I be able to escape this?

Have remedial class tomorrow then got to stay back to mark some books..I hope to get off by 5pm latest..I need some rest!

No comments: