Customed Orders

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hiatus

Apologise for the hiatus lately as I was busy (what else is new right?) and somehow blogging is the least of my priorities when even getting enough rest is impossible. Been tied up with CCA matters, lots of admin work to settle and sort now that my colleague is on MC but thank God she's still contactable via sms and able to help us through some matters. Still very grateful for her methodical and organized work which is always near perfect and I have never once spotted any error in her work. WOAH!

The mad rush for the year is almost over and I'm really happy to have knocked off 2 things from my crazy July schedule as of yesterday and am very happily enjoying some much needed break and rest. Managed to get home by 4pm for the past 2 days despite having some stuff to do and I'm still glad the major events for this year are over (at least I hope nothing else comes up!)

Am now going to focus on tying up the loose ends in my CCA as I've realised there are many loopholes that must be addressed and the screws tightened so we can function better. While I've always ranted about the crazy load this CCA gives me, I still must say at the end of the day I have a soft spot for them and I'd do my best to help improve things related to their welfare and the good for the CCA. They are my pride and joy even though I know sometimes their silly antics stress me up terribly. Thank God for J and N who step up to disciple everyone and attempt to relieve the burden off me when my blood pressure starts to shoot up because people do stupid things. I must give both of them much credit for holding the fort and supportive of what we do for them. Thanks guys!

Another area I'm going to work on is my spritual life..been very busy doing work stuff that I think I've neglected spending time with God..He gets relegated to being my buddy on the walk to the bus interchange each morning and as I trek up the slope to work. Sigh..I will make greater effort to give Him my best time each day and not my 'spare' time. Dear Lord, help me ok?

No comments: